- It has proved highly effective in helping prevent theft, misuse or vandalism of fire extinguishers, AEDs, Evacuation Chairs, etc.
- Does not interfere with use of protected devices.
- Highly visible ‘STOP’ sign design discourages wrongful use or theft of protected device.
- Add warning in second language with provided labels (21 languages).
- Compact design (136mm dia x 50mm deep) mounts easily next to the protected item.
- Polycarbonate is UV-stabilised.
- Self-contained device, tamper-proof and sturdy.
- The device is easy to install and a deactivation cable is supplied for ease of servicing the protected item.
- Supplied complete with an operating cable kit, allowing the connection around the protected item.
- Sounds a powerful 95/105 dB (at 1 metre) warning alarm when activated (95dB low volume setting if desired).
- Powered by a 9 VDC battery. 12-24 or wireless option is available on this model.
- Protect and monitor extinguishers, AEDs, Evacuation Chairs, etc.
- Remote wireless monitoring alerts you to any vandalism or authorised use in the event of an emergency.
- Works with the STI receiver which provides a visual and audible indication of tampering.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 121°C (-40° to 250°F).